Per AAMC recommendations and University of Washington Graduate Medical Education rules, we will be conducting all virtual interviews again this season.
- Our two interview dates are Friday and Saturday, January 27 and 28, 2023.
Contact your Student Affairs office for processing procedures for your ERAS application.
- Submit the following items through ERAS:
- Completed ERAS application
- Personal statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Standardized Letter of Recommendation (eSLOR) Forms EXCEPTIONS: Your Chair, Research PhD, or non-surgeons are NOT required to use the CORD eSLOR form and are welcome to submit their narrative LOR in ERAS.
- USMLE Transcript
- Medical School Dean's Letter
- We require USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 score reports.
- Completion of our secondary application (Available Sept. 1- Deadline Oct. 1, 2022)
- CLICK HERE to access the AOA/CORD Standardized Letter of Recommendation (eSLOR) Form*. The AOA/CORD Standardized Letter of Recommendation (eSLOR) must be uploaded in ERAS by your letter writer. NOTE: File upload size is limited to 500 KB in ERAS *Please note: We prefer the AOA/CORD Standardized Letter of Recommendation (eSLOR) but also accept narrative letters.
- To assure complete and timely review of your application, we must receive all materials by October 1, 2022. After the screening process has been completed, all applicants will be notified by e-mail of their interview status.
Thank you for applying to our program. If you have any questions, please contact me at 206.744.4930 or email@example.com.
Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
University of Washington